Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A table for the Greene Family

This is a fun little project that I painted for my friend Nicole last week...it's a child's table with two chairs! She wanted a verse on the top, lots of color, and a G on each seat in two different fonts...this is what we came up with!
a scripty G in a fun blue color on one
and a typewriter style G in red on the other!

On the top of the table we put 1Timothy 4:12 in a fun font...the legs were checkered and the top was split up in four sections with leopard, stripes, paisley, and polka dots! It was lots of fun to paint! Hope you are enjoying your new table Houston, Cole and Ava!




3 comments:

McMaster & Storm said...

Laura,
Thanks for popping in!
The red letters in our booth....{red & white} are vintage banner letters. They are on canvas and are 13" x 15" {around that size}. We have a mix of a few letters. I wish we had tons of these....they are fun!
Enjoy your week!
Blessings,
Kara & Darcy

Janna Goodwin said...

Hello Laura! It was so fun to check out your blog and to see your stuff over at Nicoles. You have inspired me to dust off my paint brushes and paints that have not been out for years....Thanks for sharing all your fun talent. I am working on my house and enjoying doing stuff just for our family now a days. Seems like that has been forever. Hope all is well. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Janna G!

Kelly said...

I am DYING over your cute stuff!!!! OH MY gosh!