Monday, February 2, 2009

a few projects I have been working on...

I have been super busy lately filling stationery orders and painting.. here are just a few things that I have been working on lately!This little table sits in our entry way next to the "glue gun chair" ...we were iced in for a few days last week and I think I just got bored looking at the same stuff in the house for 3 days straight and I started painting!!! I need to still work on it a little bit...
A fun tray that I painted for my friend Leah!
A fun tray for that I painted for the Tee for the Soul sale last weekend!
I painted this little shelf for Jack's little friend Olivia! We love her so much! It has a little verse painted over the top window...so sweet!
I painted these little boxes for a sweet girl who heard about me from a friend!
Each side was a different pattern so here is another look....
These are a little out of order...I painted this chair for my friend Mandi...there will be a few more pics later! She has a darling little girl and their last name starts with a W so we did a little crown with a W on it!
I painted this little pillow for the Tee for the Soul sale too!

Jan Russell was the winner of the give away that I did a few months ago!!! and I just got it to her today! We went to Tulsa to see her...I didn't want to post it until she got to see it in person....her grandkids call her Nan so I did Nan in the center and all her grandkids around the edge!
This is a dresser that I painted for the Campbell family! They are expecting baby number 3 soon, a sweet little boy named Jett! His room is going to be done in a vintage airplane theme! so cute!! I did his little initials on the front....I know these initial are very special to this family and wanted to make it personal for them!
This is a little frame that I made for the boys bathroom...hard to see...but it says "buddies" on it! They are best buddies!!!
Here is the other pic of Mandi's high chair!

Some fun little frames that I painted for the TFTS sale....

another bowl that I painted similar to the one I did for Jan...another item for the sale last weekend!


3 comments:

Bobbi said...

oh my word! everything is so cute!! you are so stinkin' talented! i love it all!!!!

April said...

Oh my gosh Laura - it's all so cute! You are really good!! I love it all. Thanks for sharing with us! I will let you know when I get a table. :o)

Amy said...

It's all adorable...I love the big frames you painted for the sale, super cute!