Friday, December 12, 2008

I just painted this table last week for my friend Brittany Martin.
Brittany and I have been friends since we were little bitty girls! We met through dance at Kim Massey and have stayed in touch ever since!
She has two darling little girls and this is their Christmas gift...Brittany looked for lots of pictures of colors and ideas and sent me what she liked....
that always makes things so much easier!!!
Each chair had a different design with M's in different fonts....

The top was my favorite!
I hope Ellis and Audrey are lovin' their new table!

3 comments:

April said...

Laura-where do you find the tables and chairs that you paint?? Do you buy them unfinished or paint over "old" ones? I am kind of wanting a little one for Hannah and didn't know where to look for one that could be painted. Any suggestions?

Laura said...

April, I bought one a long time ago at Michael's for Ella...it was in the unfinished furniture part and with the 40% off coupon they aren't too bad....the ones I have been painting lately have all been provided by the person i was painting for... they are usually just tables that people have bought and then i just sand then down.....like the greene's was from pottery barn kids and one of the others was from walmart.com....i don;t think they have them in the store but they do have them online....you might want to look there! You can paint anything....you just need to sand it or prime it and put a good sealer on it! if you need any more help with it call me!

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life! I wish I had an ounce of your talent!!!